Top 10 Reasons Why Men Pull Away
Do you feel like your relationship with your man is on a downhill path? Are you guys not treating each other with the same love and fondness as you did when you first met? Has the spark disappeared and you feel like being with each other is more of an obligation than a pleasure? Is your guy different from the man you fell in love with because he is distant, cold and does not seem to be interested in you? Well, these are the top 10 reasons why men pull away. Find out what your guys is going through right now.
- One of the top 10 reasons why men pull away is when they do not feel respected by their partner. While women primarily crave for love, men primarily crave for respect. Take that away and you will find a man who is distant and aloof.
- Men naturally want to be the leader. They want to be the one in control. Simply put, they want to be the ones to wear the pants in the relationship. However, if the woman has a far too strong personality to the point that she is intimidating, it is a normal reaction of a guy to keep his distance. That is why it is one of the top 10 reasons why men pull away.
- As much as they want to hide it, it is innate in men to want to be the breadwinner in the family. It can be an issue when the woman is earning more than he does and so that is one of the top 10 reasons why men pull away.
- Let’s face it, people change and it is possible for a couple in love to grow apart. Once the connection is gone, men tend to move on to find that connection elsewhere. Hence, that is one of the top 10 reasons why men pull away.
- As much as your guy loves you, he does need to spend time with other guys watching UFC or sports. Give him that time. Guys say that women who are too clingy is part of the top 10 reasons why men pull away.
- Is your guy a gamer or a toy collector even though he is already an adult? Let him get in touch with the boy in him every now and then. Failure to do so will make him want to pull away.
- Nobody likes a nagger. Quit nagging him about things that you want him to do. He won’t like it and the more he won’t do it anyway. Plus, it’ll force him to keep his distance.
- When was the last time you really had a nice chat and shared laughs with your man? Find time for those moments. Those are important.
- Have you fixed up for your man lately? You may be together a long time now but it doesn’t hurt to look good for your man.
- Are you the same woman he fell in love with? Do you still find him charming and laugh at his jokes? If you have changed fundamentally, then that is one of the top 10 reasons why men pull away.
Filed under: How to Attract a Man
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!